Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Goody Bags : 5 Fun Crafts























Have you heard of Teal Pumpkin Project?  Its a great way to include all children, including those with food allergies or dietary restrictions, this Halloween.  I did not have food restrictions as a child, but I do now and it just plain stinks. Missing out on candy is bad enough, but to miss out on the run all together?  Its a double whammy!

I hope the Teal Pumpkin Project takes off and becomes a new normal.  It's not any more bother or expensive than buying candy.  There are all sorts of inexpensive holiday treats and trinkets.  You can find little toys, bubbles, pencils, stickers, glow sticks and the like at dollar stores, party stores, craft stores, Target, or mail order catalogs.  There are some really fun things to buy, but I like to make instead of buy whenever possible.  I also have a closet of craft supplies to use.

I looked all over Pinterest, Google, and Youtube looking for fun little crafts I could make for my Halloween goody.  I made up 5 things that I thought kids would like but there were so many good ideas.  I collected all my favorite things on a Non-Food Treat Pin Board.


H


Fun Halloween crafts to make for trick or treat or party goody bags.
Submitted to Whip It Up Wednesday
Submitted to A Handful of Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the web. I love to share things I make and ideas I have. I hope you enjoy!