This pattern uses US crochet terms. I used worsted weight cotton yarn and a size H hook but a similar sized hook can be used.
If you have any questions about this pattern, leave a comment and I will do my best to help you out.
- Ch 3, sl st into 3rd ch from hook to form a ring
- ch 1, 11 hdc in ring, sl st into first hdc to join
- ch 2, 2dc in same st, *skip 1 st, 3dc in next st, repeat from * 4 more times, sl st into beginning dc to join
- sl st in next dc, sl st into space between clusters, ch 2, 2hdc in same space, *1 hdc in each of the next 2 dc, 3 hdc in space between clusters, repeat from * 4 more times, 1 hdc in each of the next 2 sl st, sl st into beginning hdc to join
- *ch 6, skip 4 hdc, 1 sc in next hdc, repeat from * 4 more times, ch 6, sl st into last st of row 4
- *12 sc in ch 6 space, repeat from * 5 more times, sl st into beginning sc, fasten off, weave ends.Feel free to make this pattern for yourself, as a gift or to sell but please link to the original pattern when sharing.