This pattern uses US crochet terms. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to help you out.
This motif uses scraps of worsted weight yarn and a size g crochet hook. You can use any similar size of crochet hook. You will also need a blunt tapestry needle to hide your ends.
- Ch 3, sl in in 3rd ch from hook to form a ring
- *Ch 4, sc in ring, repeat from * 4 more times
- ch 1*5sc in next ch 4 space, repeat from * 4 more times, sl st in beginning ch to join, fasten off
- Join color B to first sc of any loop from previous row, ch 1,*1 sc in next 5 st, ch 3, repeat from * 4 more times, sl st in beginning ch to join, fasten off
- Join color C to any ch 3 sp, ch 1, *3sc in ch 3 space, [1 dc, 3, ch 3, 1 dc] in 3rd sc of row 3, repeat from * 4 more times, sl st into beginning ch 1 to join, fasten off.
- Join color A
to any ch 3 space, ch1, *5 sc in ch 3 space, skip 1 st, 5dc in
center stitch of next 3sc cluster, repeat from * 4 more times, sl st
to beginning ch to join, fasten off, weave in ends.
Feel free to make this pattern for yourself, as a gift, or to sell but please link to the original pattern when sharing.