Friday, February 7, 2014

This weeks meals

I'm working on posting a weekly dinners video on YouTube.  I love watching these types of videos to get ideas for my own meal planning, new recipes, re-invented classics.  Here is a little teaser.
This is what we had Sunday.  Since it was Super Bowl Sunday I made a selection of party snacks.  My husband requested hot wings and I had wanted to make pretzel wrapped hot dogs for a while and now I had the perfect excuse.  Originally I was going to simply wrap the pretzel dough around the hot dog but after watching a video from Noreen's Kitchen I learned how to braid the hot dog into the pretzel.  Don't they look amazing?  Deviled eggs and some veggies round out the meal.  The game was a little underwhelming but dinner was excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the web. I love to share things I make and ideas I have. I hope you enjoy!