Thursday, March 6, 2014

Flattened Dried Bananas

Dried bananas are a great snack and really easy to make with a dehydrator.  Dried banana you make at home will never taste like the banana chips you can buy at the store, thats because those banana chips are not dried, they are deep fried.  Instead of trying (and failing) to replicate those crispy crunchy fried banana chips, why not try making flattened bananas.

You will want to use fully ripened, or even over ripened bananas.  The more black the skin becomes, the sweeter the banana.  Just smash the banana onto the fruit leather tray of your dehydrator and dry them at 135 degrees for about 12 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the web. I love to share things I make and ideas I have. I hope you enjoy!